Sakis Rooms are:
- in the beautiful fishing village of Naoussa, overlooking Naoussa
Bay (situated on a hill above Piperi Beach);
- only 3 minutes walk (= 300 m) to the centre of Naoussa, where you find the
restaurants, bars and shops;
- only 2 minutes walk (= 150 m) to the nearest beach ("Piperi Beach");
in a very quiet location, as they are in a dead end and there is only a little
- If you are only 1 person or a big family - there are rooms and apartments
for up to 5 or 6 people!
- All rooms and apartments have their own private bathroom.
- You can enjoy the sea view from all the rooms' and apartments' balconies
(upstairs) and terraces (ground floor).
- Cool down after a hot day in your room or apartment with airconditioning!
- Keep your own refreshments & snacks cool in your room's/ apartment's
- Save money by making your own breakfast and preparing snacks as each room
is supplied with a device to make hot water/ milk, coffee etc., plates, cups,
glasses, cutlery (the apartments have kitchens!)
- Don't go shopping if you feel lazy: use the Sakis Rooms' minibar at very
- Cleaning service every day! (We are proud of our very clean rooms!)
- Use our sheets and towels that are changed frequently.
- Get our best insider tips on beaches, restaurants etc.!
- Easy payment: We accept credit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- We recommend trustworthy and quality car and motorbike rentals.
- Take light luggage: Free library with many books and magazines!
- You need advice for your trip to the next island? Ask us.
- We're there for you if you have a problem (hospital, pharmacy, wallet stolen
etc.!) - which we hope will not be necessary of course!
- We can help you find a hotel in Athens or another island & even make
reservations if you like - provided we know a quality place to recommend.
- We speak 3 languages fluently: Greek, English and German.
you've stayed at this place, please share your opinion
of it with other travelers. Write