SAINT ANDREA RESORT
On the way to Kolympithres beach - one of the most beautiful places of the island - on the waterside and looking at Naoussa bay, lies Saint Andrea Resort.
The owners sponsored the name of the hotel from the byzantine monastery that belongs to the family since the 16th century.
To complex with the Cycladic architecture and French finesse transpires the luxury of another era and matches the contemporary present with the noble past.
Saint Andrea Resort is built on the northern side of the island, just 1,5kmh far from glamorous Naoussa town, looking at the shaped from nature white rocks ,consists of 56 rooms and suites, perfectly conformated, offering high level services and facilities. Our knowledge and experience, immaculate architecture, our fine and respective taste, the breathtaking location, luxury, our will for a perfect result, our love for hospitality and Aegean sea˘s illimitable blue can guarantee you an unforgettable summer.
Saint Andrea Resort consists of 56 rooms and suites, fully equipped, decorated with taste , accompanied of French furniture ”Blanc D˘Ivoire” along with contemporay luxury and high standared convenience.
Hotel offers 5 room types: double rooms, junior suites, suites, maisonettes and rooms for people with special abilities.
All rooms are comfortable with a great view at the sea, the pool or the hotel˘s outstanding gardens.
- Double rooms can host up to 2 persons. They have king size or twin beds.
- Junior suites include a small living room, twin bed and an extra sofa bed and can host up to 3 persons.
- Suites consist of a small living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. They can host up to four persons.
- Maisonettes are two-floored buildings with internal staircase, two balconies with great garden view, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, each on every floor. They can host up to four adults or two adults and two children.
- Rooms for people with special abilities include shower, mechanic bed and access to every area in the hotel.
you've stayed at this place, please share your opinion
of it with other travelers. Write